Ametis JSC manufactures and markets Dihydroquercetin extract for nutritional, food, cosmetic industries, as well as for animal husbandry.
The main activity of the company concentrates on the production of dihydroquercetin and arabinogalactan under the trade mark “Lavitol”.
Ametis JSC manufactures Dihydroquercetin used for different purposes:
- “Lavitol (Dihydroquercetin)” is a raw material for manufacturing of biologically active food supplements, medicine, and foodstuffs
- “Cosmetic Lavitol” is a raw material for manufacturing cosmetic products
- Raw material “Raw Lavitol” is used to extend the shelf life of oils, fuels, varnishes, paints and other technical materials; and to produce the plant growth stimulant “Larixin”
Ametis JSC produces two types of arabinogalactans:
- Arabinogalactan to be used for public consumption is the product with the highest purification degree manufactured according to the Technical Requirements TY 9325-008-70692152-08. It is used in the food industry (as thickener, stabilizer, emulsifier) as well as in the medicine for producing of biologically active supplement, and drugs;
- Technical arabinogalactan manufactured according to the Technical Requirements TY 2455-006-70692152-2007 is intended for the paint and varnish, construction, agriculture, and veterinary industries.
Along with the main substances – Dihydroquercetin extract and Arabinogalactan, Ametis JSC manufactures other Dahurian larch tree extracts such as larch oil and resin under the trade mark “Lavitol”. Ametis JSC has developed and markets two dietary supplements “Laviocard+” and “VitaLAG”, that feature Dahurian Larch-derived phytonutrient and feed for animals: “Ecostimul-1”, “Ecostimul-2”.